Looking for a vibrant, energetic, confident Engineer with a good attitude to join CIB Finance Technology.
A team player, early adopter who will be embedded in an agile tea- m consisting of Engineers, Product manager and analysts producing new features in 2 week sprints.
This team player will:
- Contribute to the design, automation, acquisition, and transformation of data.
- Investigate and resolve failures in report generation processes.
- Analyse information from stakeholders and determine the best technical solutions.
- Develop, optimise, support and maintain the environment.
- Perform application support on a rotational basis in true DevOps style i.e. you build it, you run it.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
A completed Degree or Diploma in IT
Technically the engineer will ply their trade in a Microsoft technology stack (SQL2016) and needs to have solid working knowledge of:
- SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS.
- .NET 3.5 - 4.6.2
- TeamCity / Continuous Integration tools
- BI Tools
- Agile / DevOps
Must also have some proficiency in:
- Web API / REST
- SPA FRAMEWORKS
- GitHub / Bit bucket / Jira