Head of Managed Network Services: Proposition and Business Development
Employment Equity position:
- Responsible for developing business opportunities with other organisations in the telecommunications industry, including Carriers, ISPs and other mobile networks.
- Leading the client relationships across the MNS client portfolio, with accountability for development and management of propositions and strategic business development of major managed network service relationships across the MNS portfolio.
- The role will be a key interface to the Group Infraco organisation.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- A completed 4 year Commercial/Marketing/Business Degree is essential.
- MBA or Masters in relevant field of study is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in a strategic Client Management/Commercial/Business Development role.
- Min 5 years’ experience in wholesale/carrier environment.
- Experience of mobile and fixed network infrastructure economics.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise /Telecoms infrastructure business.
- Understanding of Mobile network sharing initiatives, trends and challenges.
- Senior management track record of 5 years or more, with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry.
- Strong Commercial acumen and leadership, with a clear understanding of profit drivers.
- Understanding of regulatory environment.