Head of Managed Network Services: Commercial and Contract Management
Employment Equity position:
- Responsible for developing business opportunities with other organisations in the telecommunications industry.
- Leading the commercial, contractual and regulatory engagements across the MNS portfolio, with accountability for ongoing contract management of major managed network service contracts.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- A completed 4 year Commercial/Marketing/Business Degree is essential.
- MBA or Masters in relevant field of study is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in a strategic Client/Commercial/legal/regulatory role.
- Experience of mobile network infrastructure economics.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise /Telecoms infrastructure business.
- Understanding of Mobile network sharing initiatives, trends and challenges.
- Senior management track record of 5 years or more, with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry.
- Strong Commercial acumen and leadership, with a clear understanding of profit drivers.
- Understanding of SA regulatory environment.